Losing weight and keeping it off
If you’re ready to take action, seek advice from our physios, exercise physiologist or personal trainers to discuss the best way to get you back in shape. Choose from three ways to transform into a happy and healthier you:
1. Physios – Body Focus Program
2. Exercise Physiologist – Resolution Program
3. Personal trainers – For a Fitter you
Don’t let back pain, osteoarthritic knees, rheumatoid arthritis or a heart condition stop you from taking the first step to losing weight and keeping it off. To lose weight, your body needs to exert more energy than it is consuming. Our physiotherapists can help you conquer any fears or limitations surrounding injuries, determining your body’s capacity for movement, then starting you on a program to fix your pain or beliefs, before progressing you to a point where you can actually start dropping weight.
Our physios work step-by-step to:
- Develop your capacity to understand how your body works and its limitations
- Train your body’s stabilising and core muscles
- Take you from basic to intermediate level and beyond, either one-to-one, or in a class environment
- Create a gym or home-based program for exercise
- Help you manage your behaviour of food and daily routines, through guidance on diet and nutrition and diet, whole food approaches, supplements and high micro-nutrient diets.
A fitter you
Physio Gym personal trainers are dedicated and motivated to helping you make a change in your life, providing:
- One-on-one, or one-on-two personal training
- Individual exercise programs
- Nutrition plans and ongoing education that’s tailored to your individual needs
- A habit-based approach to health and fitness
- Realistic and achievable short-term and long-term goals
- Motivation to reach personal milestones.
The right advice
Recover Post Pregnancy